Lord Doughtwadger 2 HS Lord Doughtwadger 2 HS

CAT GOES MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

This movie pissed my cat off!

It was an okay movie, I guess. It seemed more like an excuse to mess around with microphones and then make an animation out of it.

NaVaRz responds:

Well we did mess around while we did this movie...

LL - Save Tonight LL - Save Tonight

Llama!

I think Trash's scene was friggin' awesome!

This is the first Clock/Lock movie I haven't blammed just because it had Locks and Clocks. Although, this one didn't have the damn computer voices. So...5/5.

Random Battle1 Random Battle1

ZOOM!

I couldn't really tell what was going on. It looked great, but it was mostly frenzied frame-by-frame and lots of zoom-ups and sound effects.

doraky responds:

zoom is good right...no?

Average Man Average Man

Luigi!

Yay! I remember seeing this on Something Awful a while ago. I had to check just to make sure I wasn't imagining things (and to confirm authors =P ).

Lovely piece of work!

The Child of B - Drifting The Child of B - Drifting

Phone!

The phone was wiggling and writhing, screaming "Let me out of this movie!"

The flash didn't have much to it. Just some text, a 3d cell phone, and a little drawing.

Oh, and some bubbles.

IndigloClock responds:

have you people not seen advent children? omg! get a dvd player.

what the B! ^_^

Eddsworld Halloween Short Eddsworld Halloween Short

Yay!

Score 5 for Bruce Campbell!

Modest 3 Modest 3

Yay for MSI!

I loved it! The only problem I had with it was that it would go like this: *intense fighting for five seconds* *pause for three seconds* *intense fighting for five more seconds* *pause for four seconds, this time* Otherwise, it kicked ass. Even with the tiny heads! *grins*

sheep are so dumb sheep are so dumb

Optical Illusions

It was cool except for the spelling and grammar issues. You'd present a cool optical illusion and then you'd type something like a 12 year old. "they r teh same measure if you dont beleive me". Just get somebody to proofread everything before you submit it to the public and it'll definitely do better.

2/5

Bluemen Battle! Bluemen Battle!

Magnet Pellets!

I want a gun that shoots sticky bean-bags!

Chrome-Demon responds:

Yes.. yes you do... but that's not what that gun WAS!!! rofl

Escape from the Death Egg Escape from the Death Egg

Whee!

Oh my god! I laughed so hard when Tails flew the plane into Sonic, I used to play all the old Sonic games so much.

Renegade-Hamster responds:

Shhh! Don't give away the ending!

I'm glad you enjoyed it.