Fish Tales Fish Tales

YAY!

YES! You solved everything I hated about these games!

1. Not being able to tell what you can eat
2. Not having a growth meter
3. Variation and a great feeling of accomplishment
4. Getting to be absolutely massive and then having a fish that takes up half the screen eat you out of nowhere.

houston we have a problem houston we have a problem

Clickers for me = Nope

I think I'm the only one, but nothing happens when I click on the badguys!

Other than that, it seemed like it would've been a pretty good game once I got to playing and all that. The graphics are pretty good, the menu is good, it seems like you spent a good deal of time on this.

TBP - Find Silly's Doll! TBP - Find Silly's Doll!

ARG SHOCKWAVE

Also, Shockwave doesn't work in Firefox, I don't think. Unless they fixed that.

reaction time reaction time

Results!

Penguin, Male, .313 seconds

BIG BUDDA BIG BUDDA

Cool game!

I love games like this, but I have only two problems with it. I think both of them would be fixed in the new version, but I'll say them anyways.

"Buddha"

And some instructions and options and more of a title screen.

That's it. Other than that, great game!

old wink game thing old wink game thing

Firefox problems

I don't know what it was, but it made my Default Firefox profile glitch. I had to restart my computer and re-select my default after making the mistake of making a new profile. If any of you have the same problem, here's how you get back to the box. (firefox help file doesn't talk about it at all)
Go to run, then type 'firefox.exe -profilemanager' without the little quotation thingies. After you've restarted, you can re-select Default.

gel responds:

Thanks for that. Also, I find it's a lot easier to fix this by going to your Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del), going to the Processes tab, and end process on firefox.exe after you've already closed Firefox. The reason the default profile isn't selectable is because FF is still running, even though it's not in your applications list or in your Task bar. Hope that helps!